How to design a Wheel

Hi guys, How is your day??. Everything going well i hope. First of all , sorry for the delay of one day, because i was not feeling well, not by health with mentally, it's different topic. So to cover the time i come with a tutorials.

And another thing i observed that, no one is watching my content what I am sharing about new designs. Even very less viewers are watching in that to new one. 

Guys I'm trying to teach you the subject as same as what I know, because everyone have their own thoughts and ideas to implement them into real using some other sources.

Taking this into point, i am doing research and drawing the sketches again and again for the perfect shapes and still i am working on mobile only, because i don't have any system and when i was sharing pc content it's my brother's office laptop, in that to using for the assemblies.

So guys, please do support me and encourage me with your likes and Subscribers, where I can feel very confident and get new idea's to share with you. And do ask anything in comment box also. 

Coming to your main topic guys, i am going to start the tutorial videos on designing the 3D models as i used to share. I hope it will helps you .

Ok guys today our design is about the wheel with clear explanation with voice.

This is my first voice video, so please be cooperate with me and I hope you will understand my voice.

In today's topic i explained every detail with how to draw the sketch and general design where you can follow this method in any CAD software for developing this wheel design.

Take a look here 



Here is the video explanation Tutorial -1



I am sharing the files of this design also, you can download it for free and also use it as for your reference.

Download the Design Files Here : Download

If you like my content, do Like, Share and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You


Post a Comment

0 Comments