SpiderMan MASK

 Hi Guys, how are you all? I hope you are doing great.

Today, I bring up a new design model and its for fun. I do not even know how it came, but it works haha.

By the way, how many of you are MARVEL fans, I am the biggest fan of Marvel movies from my childhood and my favorite is IRONMAN. Let me know who is your favorite marvel hero in the comment box.

So, come to the point i design a model of one marvel hero mask design is SPIDERMAN. And yes it is designed with our CAD Software in Onshape. I just tried can we use the CAD software as a Blender. But, it works , not much as a blender.



Here is the design and video. I uploaded the files also, so you can download it from here and make changes as you required. 

                                                                            Spiderman Mask

Download the Design Files Here : Download

If you like my content, do LikeShare and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments