Now we are in FUSION 360 | Awesome Renderings

Hello Guys, How are you doing ? Have you read the previous post about Road Roller ?. If not yet visit here. And a it is a quick post of today guys. It is about  our new introduction. 

Guys, we are in Fusion 360 now. As for now we did all the designs and concepts in our great CAD Onshape. From now onwards we are adding the Fusion 360 also, where we can elaborate our design knowledge.

Like we can do Renderings, Simulations and We can animate the videos with more graphics. I was tried from very first time, i cannot able to work with them. But we can expose our knowledge widely. I will teach you of my knowledge too guys.

These are the designs i did in fusion till now and renderings. 


FUSION RENDERING


FIRST DESIGN IN FUSION 360


This is the actual mechanism of the Road Roller and how it works as shown. 

I hope you like my model and understanding the information what i wanted to share. And please do like and subscribe our channel if it worth. Thank You.

My Channel

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments