MARVEL Shield and Mjollnir

Hey Guys, I came back again. How are you all?. Hope you all enjoying the days with all.

And by the way guys, be careful the COVID is spreading again more and it is  dangerous then the previous variant. So please follow the precautions, use sanitizers and masks while going out. Do not let the virus eat you. Be safe, keep the DOLO medicine at home. If anything suspicious on you, consult the doctor immediately. Thank You.

Today I bring again the our favorite MARVEL designs of The First Avenger and The Strongest Avenger powerful weapons called Captain America Shield and Thor Mjollnir. 

And our Thor new movie released Thor Love and Thunder. Do watch the movie. Don't Miss It.

These are my favorite weapons after the Ironman Suit. The way of throwing the shield, giving the cut curves attacking the enemies and mjollnir the flying, thundering and smashing hammer. I like totally them.

                                Mjollnir                                            Shield

Ok, coming to the today's post, I bring two designs now which are already mentioned our favorite.

The designing of them are so simple guys, just take a look into them and draw them easily. And I am sharing the files of them here, you can download them if you want for free.

Here take a look into them once:

                                             

Download the Design Files Here : Download

If you like my content, do Like, Share and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments