My First Music Remix | Flute Music

Hey Guys. Wish you a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the day with your mates and family with Happy and Joy. I would have surprise you, but i want it like surprise only. It is getting ready. I hope you will like it. Apologize for the delay in the posts. 

To make you cool. I had made a little effort of what i can which is most important and always make my thoughts powerful and gives happy boost. 

That is my first music remix. I cannot really play the music haha because it needs practice with feel than the knowledge and technical mind right. I hope you will like it. And the content took from my country side. I hope you will enjoy it without any dissatisfaction. 

And about content post. I will post in from day after tomorrow again with full flow. It is about " How Train Works". If you are following me in Instagram or any other social media you may find the updates of the days of my work.

Lets come into the content of my side talent in music. 



To tell about this, the all flute background music (BGM) music are related to Lord Krishna only. I had found after listening the music. I think you know about lord Krishna already. 

I feel like literally floating while listening the flute music. This is for music lovers. If you really like my little effort please leave a comment either in channel or in this page. Thank You.


Post a Comment

0 Comments