Electric Tractor


Hi Guys, I am back !!! My Project and review also completed just only having the final exams. From today onwards we can get back to our design world with innovations.
Soon I will upload my project work with documentation also. 

And many ideas came into my mind during these days. So the content will be upload faster into our channel. Do subscribe our channel if anyone of you not done yet. 

So, Today I come up with new era of electric vehicles for out father of land " Farmers". It is Electric Tractor. It is completely working on electricity as like a normal tractor.

The every part and working mechanism is shown in the video below. As we know we are working on the electric mobility only. So I came up with this design which is useful for the farmers

The Wheels, casing, Chasis, seat, motor, working mechanism and mostly lever steering mechanism is shown in this design. 

It can be work with the normal field works and we can also add extra attachments to the tractor as like remaining tractor works.




If you like my content, do LikeShare and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments