Passenger Seat

Hi innovators, how are you? I hope all are well and energetic.

First of all sorry for the intervals. I am having exams and working on the project also. So please don't think that our page is stopped working. And soon i will share my project also here. Please do support me to bring good concepts and innovations. Thank You Guys.

Today our new design is working on interiors of the vehicles. The most important part or component in every automobile interior is seat, which we have to call it as passenger seat because we are engineers and innovators right.

Passenger seat is very important to the driver of the vehicle for comfortable driving, good seat position, for safety purpose of the driver and finally for to ride the vehicle with comfort and luxury.

The material is used for the passenger seat making is nylon and polyester. Because its flexible and also comfort for the skin of the passengers.

The main parts of the passenger seat are 1. Headrest, 2. Wide seat Cushion, 3. Back seat cushion and

 4. Adjuster.

Here is the passenger seat design using the CAD software, where it is an normal seat design for basic.




Download the file from here : Download

If you like my content, do LikeShare and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.


Post a Comment

0 Comments