Bird Flying Mechanism

Hello Bird Lovers, how are you all ?

My Exams are over guys and trying to get the job, well we will see that, till then I am going to upload the our designs with new ideas elaborately.

Today i come with a natural art or natural drone which is also known as Birds.

I am a Bird Lover guys honestly, they will almost give reactions to your expressions than any other animals also.


So with that love I designed the bird flying mechanism using the Onshape. It is very simple logic, where we use the bars and links.

Now a days the technology also developed and making the drones which are looks like birds exactly. Mostly these kinds are using in the Army or any Defence academy. For example in the movie The Surgical Strike 2019.

It is an simple working mechanism of the birds and it will workout

As you can see here, how I had fun with the birds

Please save the Birds🙏

Here is the design of the Bird


Download the files here : DOWNLOAD

If you like my content, do LikeShare and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments