Concept Car Designs | Sports Car Model & Off Road Model

Hey guys, How are you all. I hope you are doing good. Sorry for the delay in posting. I was preparing and for side track due to the some issues. Even i got copyright strike in my channel.

I wanted to let you know about that video, but now it's gone. It's about a social project - Fortify.
Well don't worry guys, i will re upload it again with all rights.

And still we didn't get good views on the previous post Arena The spherical wheel bike. It's a concept design. click here to read that.

Well, today's topic of the day is, The Sport's car design. Yes Guys, it's a model design with totally a sports model took after a days of struggle.



Well coming to the working of the vehicle is, it's normal working car. It is about to show is, it's a look design. For developing the concept, will add in the future in this car. 
These is an another model also called Mini Rider. This car model is different compared to others, where it is a middle seated car, and other extra two seats are beside the driver. Where the wheels are not covered with the body which gives a special look to the car. It can be drive in off-road also. Coming to the engine is placed at the backside running with the chain transmission. 

Well don't worry we only made electric vehicles where we know already right. These are the model design of my own, where i developed and drawn in the CAD Software. 

If you like my content, do LikeShare and

My Channel

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments