Tech Update - How to Repair Dead Phone Live Proof

Hey Guys, Welcome to the Tech Updates.

Today's topic is about a mobile phone. Yes it is. As i watched many videos in youtube and also browsed in the web. But, only very rare videos are informative and genuine and some of are fake, they just acting in front of camera with fake phones.

As i was also experienced this problem when i was in 12th standard. I was using my brother's phone. But unfortunately it was having hardware issues like battery problem and some sounds, touch screen. 

But, Battery problem is the most who made me frustrated. In that time, i cannot buy a new phone, because i was small ( I am saying about my generation time, Now a days even 5 years kid knows how to create a facebook account.) so i was trying to find a way to repair my phone and to use it. I just used that phone for gaming only. 



The Model of the phone is

  • Intex (XXX?) 4.4 KitKat Version
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 8 GB Internal Memory
  • 5 inch display

I do not remember the other details of the mobile. So i will show you "How to Repair the Dead Phone".

In the below video, i shown step wise, with Live recording.


If you like my content, do LikeShare and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.



Post a Comment

0 Comments