Electric Car Old-agE

Hello Guys, Friends, Innovator's !!! Well, all we are same right. Oh YES we are. How are you all ? All are doing fine. 

Ok. Today i bring my favorite design, its my first design of a Automobile where i designed it two years back. It is not the best and perfect, but it taught me the roots of designing.

Everyone taught the best from the worst right. I came up with this skills like that only. And i am saying again it's the unique design only, where it is not a copied design.

So, the best thing is today i share my First Automobile Design in CAD Software using Onshape. Along with the parts and Assembly. His name is "Old-agE". Yes, it is the name of him. 

You can understand the meaning of the name when you will see the design of the vehicle. According to me, i named it because it looks like old car but it is new electrical car where present and future will be totally electric.





So here is the design of the vehicle, it looks simple, but i done it very complicated. It has the parts are

  • Frame Design
  • Seats
  • Wheels
  • Doors
  • Body
  • Steering
  • Shafts
  • Gears with Rack and Pinion
And here is the demo look of the Old-agE Car ( Seden Model) :


Download the Design Files Here : Download

If you like my content, do LikeShare and Subscribe my Channel.

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.



Post a Comment

0 Comments