Let's Collaborate || YouTuber's of CAD Channels

Hey Guys. Welcome back to our blog. How are you all doing ? As you know guys i am trying to elaborate with you and trying to move close with you to provide the personal satisfying experience. I am slowly making the new things and also adding new content to our pages. So today's topic is about Collaboration.

Before going into the topic, i had discovered two animations with some tricks in Onshape. Why don't you read about that? visit here to know about that tricks.

Actually Guys my intention is about to make a mini company like structure, where everyone will get benefit from that resources. You already know about the new service which i launched since 2 or 3 weeks which is "YourTube Studio". But it did not get any good interaction or response from the viewers. Honestly i did not get good time and resources to maintain that. But soon i will make into good platform for youtubers.

And two days back ago, i announced my collaboration with the youtubers, who do content on CAD stuff mostly in Onshape. It was not reached to public yet completely, but some people are reacting but later on not responding. So today i want to explain my real idea behind this collaboration.

LET"S COLLABORATE 

Let's Collab

As when i am going to do a product design or any new concept, i always go through search in internet that, is there any design or concept is explained or already developed or not. If not, I will search the pros and cons about my idea which is already facing in the present society. At last i will take a step for idea, design, testing at last publish. In this mean time of search many of the new videos or content is there in the youtube which is on Onshape CAD stuff. They  all are new youtubers who are interested in CAD stuff like me. 

So i decided to take a new step forward for increasing the growth of skills as well as the profession. I announced the collaboration that youtubers of Onshape CAD can share their content in my channel playlist so they can get views and subscribers also.

Mostly content will reach to the public faster and more people will see it. Like this i want to make a group for the youtubers and planned to share the content in the same platform where growth will be increased. I planned to start a website for together that can maintain the page as well as share their different content at same page. So people can find you easily and also reach to the content faster.

This is my actual plan of collaboration, if it will success, the growth will increase enormously. 

So guys, if anyone of you are interested with my collaboration, do comment your youtube channels. New people who are interested and want to start, well you can also join with me.

This is your Chandra.

M A D E I N I N N O V A T I V E

Post a Comment

0 Comments