Marvel Hawkeye | Bow & Arrow | Design in Onshape

Hello My buddies. How you celebrating the Halloween 🎃. I hope you are enjoying well with the festival. " Happy Halloween 🎃 " for my readers who are celebrating it. At the same time, it's sad to hear the Seoul incident which left a bad mark for many people. And a idol got killed too. I am sorry hear the news in this festival time. Hope the suspect will get caught soon. read the further news here.
Let's come into our topic or the day, is Marvel hawkeye. One of the best here in Avengers team. Even though he don't have any powers, but he knocked many villans just with his Bow and Arrows. His techniques and fighting skills are marvelous. It's interesting to know more about Marvel heroes, but we will forget our topic again hahaha. If you are interested read here. By the way Hawkeye series are very good do watch it.
 
As well you know guys, we started the design series of Marvel Weapons. We added a new design of Arrow and Bow. Look at the design below.  We already know about this ancient weapon, but it can knock the puppets with exact shot. It is powerful too in BGMI. The gamers know the power of Arrows. 
I got this idea of design by thinking about the ancient and modern weapons, at that time he ce into my mind " hawkeye". The design is simple and easy one. But the animation which i used in this will impress you sure. We can't do video animations in Onshape. But with tricks i tried one animation not with a video editor. 

Check out the video below.


And don't worry guys, we already ready with the content so now i will upload the videos as well as the posts also. If you are following my social media, you may get idea what i am. So do follow our social media for better interaction guys.

If you like my content, do LikeShare and

My Channel

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.


I got an another idea while typing this post 😂😂. Great i will surprise you with this guys. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments