Four Wheel Drive SUV Frame Design

Hey buddies. How you are doing? and "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY" to All My Indians. It is the 75th Independence Day of our country INDIA, where we got the Freedom for our country. A huge and respectable salute to our Freedom Fighters.

In the occasion of the independence day, i designed our National Flag in CAD. Do not think it is already existed, but i had make our flag fly with my cad skills, where no one tried in this point of view. if you want, you can watch the design animation in our channel @ChandraAwesome or here.

Welcome back again to the Design series of blitZ . Today is the last post of blitZ SUV. I had covered all the important design topics and its files. So, today design is about the Body or Frame of the vehicle. These all designs are my own ideas and thoughts. Even this blitZ body design is also my own idea and it is unique and not a copied one. Even you can search in google.

Well coming to the explanation of the design, it is not more to discuss because it is a model from mind, but every design has some physical and mathematical calculations. But its different concept and hard to understand also. 

In my point of view, SUV is better than normal cars with this features, because of we need ground clearance, wheel size, all wheel drive system with high torque power. These all requirements should be fulfilled. That's why i choose SUV Design model.

Here is the body model look :


And I already posted about the Suspension Springs ( see here ). I am adding the Springs design model also here. And interior part Dashboard. You can download them.

From this the Series of blitZ is completed. I hope you like my content and thanks for supporting me and i requested the new visitors also support me, and do subscribe my youtube channel also for faster access to my update content. Thank You.

Follow our blog to get the email notifications for every update.

Download the Design Files Here :

Download   

If you like my content, do LikeShare and

My Channel

Post me the quires or any doubts through comment box.

Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments